Waldo-of-FuzionWaldo-of-Fuzion

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

J-Dub's Crappy RPG J-Dub's Crappy RPG

Great work, just a few suggestions...

The gameplay was good, and you obviously took some time to make this. Overall, the game was well made. I would just suggest that you change the controls for the movement. Also, the graphics could be better in my opinion. Other than that, this game shows promise. Nice work.

jdubwatson responds:

thank you! to be honest, i kind of expected a bunch of people telling me how crappy this was. i didn't know how much effort it takes to make a game, even one as simple as this. thanks again for your review.

Flash Websites Tutorials Flash Websites Tutorials

Nice Tutorial

Very good tutorial. This is great for beginners who want to make simple websites, but it won't be of much use to anyone doing something more advanced. Still, good job.

StarCraft FA 3 StarCraft FA 3

Coolest starcraft flash ever!!!

This game is awesome. I can tell that lots of effort was put into this one. The graphics are smoothly animated, and the controls are excellent. I may not be able to get out of stage 1, but whatever, it's still one of the better flash games I've played.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Awesome game!!!

Awesome. I think the controls could be improved to allow diagonal movement as well. Very funny, but I think making a hamburger out of a human corpse is a little over the top. Nice graphics as well. Overall, good game.