Waldo-of-FuzionWaldo-of-Fuzion

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Halo 3 Trailer Halo 3 Trailer

Not sure what the purpose is

It seems like all you did was copy the idea of Bungie's Halo 3 Trailer. However, the graphics are very nicely done. My only complaint is that Masterchief was a little messed up with all of those black outlines. If oyu plan to make a series out of this, I would try to clean the MC up a little.
Also, for next time, if you are going to make a trailer of some kind, you should try to be more original and give some kind of idea of what your movie's about.

littleFoot littleFoot

This is TEH AWESOME!!!!!!!11

Very skillfully animated. Excellent work. Can't wait for part 2.

Transitions Episode 1 Transitions Episode 1

Great Parody

This movie was very funny, and had some good action. The voices were also very well done. I agree that it could have been a little longer though. Can't wait for episode 2.

J-Dub's Crappy RPG J-Dub's Crappy RPG

Great work, just a few suggestions...

The gameplay was good, and you obviously took some time to make this. Overall, the game was well made. I would just suggest that you change the controls for the movement. Also, the graphics could be better in my opinion. Other than that, this game shows promise. Nice work.

jdubwatson responds:

thank you! to be honest, i kind of expected a bunch of people telling me how crappy this was. i didn't know how much effort it takes to make a game, even one as simple as this. thanks again for your review.

Flash Websites Tutorials Flash Websites Tutorials

Nice Tutorial

Very good tutorial. This is great for beginners who want to make simple websites, but it won't be of much use to anyone doing something more advanced. Still, good job.

StarCraft FA 3 StarCraft FA 3

Coolest starcraft flash ever!!!

This game is awesome. I can tell that lots of effort was put into this one. The graphics are smoothly animated, and the controls are excellent. I may not be able to get out of stage 1, but whatever, it's still one of the better flash games I've played.